Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) offices have adjusted from in-office customer service to digital customer service, and all normal operations will continue, including the following service offerings:
- Accepting Applications (online or by mail)
- Accepting Mail/Signed Documents
- Establishing Orders
- Offering Family Engagement Services
- Processing Acknowledgments of Paternity
- Scheduling Phone Appointments
- Performing Review and Adjustment
More digital and virtual services are continuously being added.
You can use our MyChildSupport Portal to:
- Submit Applications
- Upload Documents
- Schedule and Manage payments
- Seek a Review and Adjustment
- Request Income Verification
Payments can continue to be made through any of the following methods:
- Online through our MyChildSupport Portal
- By calling our automated payments line: 1-877-670-2941
- Through our self-serve kiosks located outside of these offices: Richmond and Manassas kiosks are available 24 hours, 7 days per week. The Eastern Virginia kiosk is available Monday through Friday 5am - 7pm and Saturday 5am - noon. The Winchester kiosk is available Monday through Friday 7am - 7pm. The Roanoke kiosk is available Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm.
- By using MoneyGram at a participating location, such as Walmart or CVS.
- A convenience fee applies. Find your nearest location using www.moneygram.com/billpaylocations
- Complete the blue form with your case # and DCSE receive code 14683.
- By mail: P.O. Box 570, Richmond, VA 23218-0570. Please be aware there may be delays.